• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Wired To Hunt Deer Hunter Profile:

Great stuff Warren! I really enjoy reading your stories!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: WHW
I was asked to answer some questions with www.wiredtohunt.com. In case anyone is interested this is the results.

http://wiredtohunt.com/2018/01/10/diy-deer-hunter-profile-warren-womack/
Q: What would be your advice to hunters out there that just want to be more efficient in successfully killing deer?

A: WOW! Where do I start? All hunters are not equal in what they consider success. It’s not a one size fits all sport. So many different options, stages and levels exist. I would suggest they think about what they would like to accomplish and set small goals like ladder steps to achieve future big goals. Like anything else, it takes time, effort, determination, along with a lot of experience. Don’t expect too much too soon and expect a lot of disappointment. Being successful isn’t easy. Being consistently successful is downright hard. I found out a long time ago…. “If you’re dependent on someone else for something that you really want to do, you’re setting yourself up for disappointment.” Strive to be totally independent from outside help.

I liked this quote from that site " It's not a one size fits all sport" so true. That is why we can agree to disagree.
That said I do look above for help and am not totally independent. He is " is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble." IMO

Last edited:
"Strive to be totally independent from outside help."

Ya, 100%.
Great QA article.

More to listen too as well including the saddle hunter podcasts. I need to do some driving and listening.

Listened to those podcasts. Thanks for doing those Warren, it's much appreciated! Your attention to detail seems to have inspired quite a few guys and it's definitely got me determined to keep my own records in 2018.

Now to read the WTH profile!

Reactions: WHW
Back