• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Worth a shot!

K1white3

Found this on amazon today and has a bunch of good reviews. Compared to other models I think this price tag is worth a shot. Anyone have experience with this??

Attachments

• BD667434-0805-4875-A6E1-411E5F207379.png
    BD667434-0805-4875-A6E1-411E5F207379.png
    644.6 KB · Views: 71
Found this on amazon today and has a bunch of good reviews. Compared to other models I think this price tag is worth a shot. Anyone have experience with this??
What is the O3 output?
I favor physically small units that have a hose discharge so I can pump O3 into bags and tubs. I think mine puts out 600 units per hour. Some unit outputs are really meager and not worth the bother.
Small units are easier to take on road trips, too. I never go on multi day, away from home hunts without taking my O3 unit.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That looks just like the HME one but white, I had the 2 of the HME ones last year that I threw in my boots after a hunt. It seemed to work ok 1 of them quit on me though.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

What is the O3 output?
I favor physically small units that have a hose discharge so I can pump O3 into bags and tubs. I think mine puts out 600 units per hour. Some unit outputs are really meager and not worth the bother.
Small units are easier to take on road trips, too. I never go on multi day, away from home hunts without taking my O3 unit.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It says that the input is 2mg/h. Says it will completely eliminate odors in a 6 cu. ft. Area. I will take the plunge in a month or two and update you.

Back