• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Wrangler outdoor comfort flex cargo pants, $22 get you some!

I bought a pair 3 weeks ago. They are temperature wise a cooler pant. I hope they hold up well. They fit pretty good. About the only problem is the pants are a little shallow in the pocket, as I like to keep a lead dispenser in my front right pocket. Comfy pants.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Have you wore them out working yet? I think that’s what I got. I took them out the drawer and looked at the tag. Don’t see comfort flex written anywhere but I think that’s what the label said when I bought it. It does read 98% cotton and 2% spandex. They are stretchy and I was thinking the same as you for performance. But after working up a sweat in them, they became heavy and wanting to sag. Hot and not very breathable. The stretch seemed useless once it started sticking to me. Felt like I was wearing skinny jeans. Lol they stay in the drawer. Maybe when it gets cooler I can wear them.

Have you wore them out working yet? I think that’s what I got. I took them out the drawer and looked at the tag. Don’t see comfort flex written anywhere but I think that’s what the label said when I bought it. It does read 98% cotton and 2% spandex. They are stretchy and I was thinking the same as you for performance. But after working up a sweat in them, they became heavy and wanting to sag. Hot and not very breathable. The stretch seemed useless once it started sticking to me. Felt like I was wearing skinny jeans. Lol they stay in the drawer. Maybe when it gets cooler I can wear them.
They can't be the same then, these are nylon/spandex. I walked miles in them yesterday through the thick stuff and tried to jump a stream.... Let's just say they dry out pretty fast. Haha.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

They can't be the same then, these are nylon/spandex. I walked miles in them yesterday through the thick stuff and tried to jump a stream.... Let's just say they dry out pretty fast. Haha.

Ahhh. Didn’t catch that. Yeah nylon would be better.
I bet I got the stretch line. Didn’t see the outdoor flex line.

b6999bcd795a2d965e3d0cfc85ac27a2.png

Last edited:
These about about the only pants I wear anymore lol. I have 7-8 pairs of them. Can’t beat them for the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya never wear cotton. I would donate them if they had 1 fiber of cotton. I hear these are about the same as the over priced First Lite Corrugate pants? Can you compare?

Ya never wear cotton. I would donate them if they had 1 fiber of cotton. I hear these are about the same as the over priced First Lite Corrugate pants? Can you compare?

I got a pair of corrugate pants on super sale, so they were basically regular priced pants, haha. The corrugates are more stretchy, slightly thicker material, and have a double cargo pocket on each side. One smaller zipper pocket on top of a non zippered bigger pocket. The cargo pockets on these are zippered and the size of the corrugate's smaller zipper pockets. The normal pockets are also smaller than the corrugate's. The corrugates do snag quite a bit on thorns, I haven't been through the thick stuff with these yet.. corrugates are on the shorter side, but I think they are catering to people with hiking boots and Gators.

All in all I would just buy 2-3 pairs of these in camo, and two in the other colors for every day wear for the same price as one pair of corrugates.

D
These about about the only pants I wear anymore lol. I have 7-8 pairs of them. Can’t beat them for the price.

oes the sizing run true? Noticed they say straight fit on them.

Got a pair a while back I absolutely love them, I wish they came in a 36” inseam but I make the 34”s work.

Good call on these pants. Just got mine today. They seem awesome! I hope they're durable. Thanks for the recommendation!
Haha no problem, been hunting a few time going through swamp and whatnot, loving it. I haven't worn another type of pants since I bought solid colors a week ago. I'm just wondering why @flinginairos didn't tell us about these earlier.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Haha no problem, been hunting a few time going through swamp and whatnot, loving it. I haven't worn another type of pants since I bought solid colors a week ago. I'm just wondering why @flinginairos didn't tell us about these earlier.

The flexibility of these things is going to be great, I can tell. I'm a short guy, so stepping over logs and other obstacles can be tough with pants that don't flex at all. Lol...was he keeping them a secret so he could be the coolest cat in the woods or what?

I have been wearing these pants an the shorts they are awesome!! I have 3 pairs of them going to buy another couple tomorrow. They dry out quickly an have held up well so far in the thick stuff.

Just ordered 2 more pairs of solid colored yesterday for everyday life. They are amazing.

Back