• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTB Saddle *please close*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snacks

ISO First saddle. Just getting into saddle hunting this year and made a sit drag set up with rock harness but think I would be more comfortable starting out with a production saddle.
Preferably a mantis LG but am open to seeing anything. I’m a 36” waist.
Let me know what you have!
Snacks

Last edited:
ISO First saddle. Just getting into saddle hunting this year and made a sit drag set up with rock harness but think I would be more comfortable starting out with a production saddle.
Preferably a mantis LG but am open to seeing anything. I’m a 36” waist.
Let me know what you have!
Snacks
Welcome from Toledo, OH!
I have a new Tethrd Phantom that I bought and only tried in the backyard. Going to post it for sale soon

I have an H2 in medium fots 32-38. It has an adjustable amsteel bridge already installed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200826-081807_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200826-081807_Gallery.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20200826-081737_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200826-081737_Gallery.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 17
It's a Ford / Chevy thing most of the time. You really can't go wrong with the H2 or Phantom. Honestly, every commercially built saddle has pros and cons. It comes down to personal setup. They try to sell them as a one-size-fits-all, but in my opinion, it's not one-size-fits-all. They can all be comfortable and can all be uncomfortable depending on Bridge length, size of the individual and many more. Maybe members that live near you might let you try a few before you buy. We have all been in your shoes, good luck and happy hunting.

Where are you at in Massachusetts?

Thanks for the advice. I figured I’ll be trying them as I get them and can always sell if I don’t like them. I’m in Milford if you know where that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back