• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTB: ScentLok Savanna Gear

Crawdaddy4

SH Member
invested in SL, but ready to move on? I’m looking to expand my SL arsenal. Looking for Savanna early season gear (jacket, pants, coveralls, headcover or gloves)!

I need a Men’s medium in the pants, large in jacket and coveralls.

Let me know what you got and help recover that investment you regret!!

invested in SL, but ready to move on? I’m looking to expand my SL arsenal. Looking for Savanna early season gear (jacket, pants, coveralls, headcover or gloves)!

Coincidentally I see some savanna gear on sale for today on Camofire.com. Just FYI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coincidentally I see some savanna gear on sale for today on Camofire.com. Just FYI.

That’s the cheapest I’ve seen the coverall sale for in the aero series. That coverall is m favorite piece of scentlok.

That’s the cheapest I’ve seen the coverall sale for in the aero series. That coverall is m favorite piece of scentlok.
I don't see the coveralls! I only see the Aero pants and a button down shirt!!

This is the first I'm hearing of this camofire site!! :D

I don't see the coveralls! I only see the Aero pants and a button down shirt!!

This is the first I'm hearing of this camofire site!! :D

Be careful. It’s yet one more addicting thing. Can drain your wallet in a hurry.

I have a jacket, size L, NWT and couple sets of gloves (large or XL, have to check when I am home,, also NWT, non-smog house, kept in scent free bag. PM if interested.

I have a brand new pair of savanna reign medium pants in realtree edge. They're a little big on me thus I avoid wearing em. I have em listed for 75 bucks I think

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Also have the jacket hit it's a medium as well

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I have new with tags savanna coveralls size large. New with tags gloves that are a darker pattern. It’s all in the pouch in stores in.

Back