• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

***WTB*** Traditional Longbow Quiver

Gumbymedic

Looking for a 4-5 arrow quiver that will work with 5mm and 6mm shafts for a Bear Montana longbow. Let me know what you have.
Thanks

Have you looked at the various cat quiver models?

Have you looked at the various cat quiver models?
I have seen those online but not in person. They look interesting but I would like to check one out before spending the money. I'm leaning more towards a bow mounted quiver.

I've never tried one of these but it may be an option for ya. Maybe others can chime in that have used one? I was looking into one myself: https://www.3riversarchery.com/kwik...MI-NeomIiL6QIVuR6tBh3i7AjTEAQYAiABEgIjO_D_BwE I've always used the shoulder strap carry style but it's a pain when carrying a backpack and everything else.
I saw that quiver. I question the way the hood just clips on an arrow but it is a good price compared to a Northern Mist or a Selway. I thought about the shoulder strap style too but I figured it wouldn't go well with a pack. I am leaning towards a bow mounted quiver. I was hoping someone might have one laying around they wanted to part with.

I saw that quiver. I question the way the hood just clips on an arrow but it is a good price compared to a Northern Mist or a Selway. I thought about the shoulder strap style too but I figured it wouldn't go well with a pack. I am leaning towards a bow mounted quiver. I was hoping someone might have one laying around they wanted to part with.

I can't help you with a used one but, I have been more than satisfied with my Eagles Flight Archery quiver. Mounts solid, looks good and isn't as expensive as some other models. Thought I would point them out just in case you hadn't heard of them.

I can't help you with a used one but, I have been more than satisfied with my Eagles Flight Archery quiver. Mounts solid, looks good and isn't as expensive as some other models. Thought I would point them out just in case you hadn't heard of them.
Thanks for the information. I did just see these the other night while browsing the interwebs. They looked pretty nice and it's nice to have a recommendation from someone who has one. Do they work well with the small diameter shafts like the Axis?

Back