• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTS Hammock sleep setup

Oakridge

For sale my complete hammock camping gear setup.
Hummingbird single person hammock with tree straps.
Warbonnet mountainfly tarp with TI stakes and TI quick adjust guy lines.
hammock gear short 5’4-5’8 top and bottom quilts, 20 degree economy quilts.
All in great shape only used one weekend. Will post pics tomorrow. All evergreen and od green in color. Setup is awesome and VERY lightweight and packable. I would keep it but I can’t get over the fact that I can only sleep on my stomach! I have over $600 into it and would like $425paypal TYD or would like a LWCG .5 stand and I’ll kick in some cash. 426041BA-FDDE-465A-B5AE-9069A397846E.png

Why can you only sleep on you’re stomach?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just sleep better on my stomach and the hammock makes that impossible, I’m sure I could get used to it eventually but I don’t camp enough to make it worth keeping.

I see. I too sleep better on my stomach but am really wanting to use this method as I have a hammock already.

They work great and are probably the lightest setup you can use!

Is there a bug net on the hammock by chance?

Super good deal. If you could post this on the hammock gear forum you could come out a lot better.

Back