• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTS Lone Wolf Sticks - Sold Please Close

Status
Not open for further replies.

hauscaliber

4 lone wolf sticks with 3 stealth strips in excellent condition. I only practiced with them a couple times with my son in my backyard. I thought he could use them but he's still a little too young. $150 TYDScreenshot_20191006-163151_Gallery.jpg

Would you be interested in a partial trade?? I have a brand new Treehopper drill never been used and 16 painted and shrink tubed grade 8 bolts also never used. I’d also throw in a new molle dump pouch to hold them all.
I would be interested in 3 of the sticks and maybe the stealth strips. If you are trying to get rid of all for sticks together and you’re interested in the bolts and hand drill, let me know what extra cash you would need with the trade. I’ve got about $120-125 tied up in the drill, bolts, paint, shrink tubing, and dump pouch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sorry not interested in any trades. I'm hunting mostly public land so the bolts are a no-no for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back