• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTS Renegade Saddle Harness

Bobadefett

I added a Hydration Pack which on top of making carrying water easier it added backpack-like straps to make it more comfortable. I also added 2 CREATRILL Tactical Molle Drawstring Magazine Dump Pouches to hold rope. The pouches fit 40ft of rappel rope without issue. I'm a 6'0ft tall fat guy so there is a ton of length in the straps that can be taken away if needed. Used the wife for modeling purposes, this could in theory fit someone of her size 5'2 110 though. If you don't want any of the stuff I added to the harness I can remove them before shipping.

$130 TYD

Attachments

• try this.jpg
    try this.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 78
  • Trythis2.jpg
    Trythis2.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 78
  • Saddle try this3.jpg
    Saddle try this3.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 76
Back