• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTS/WTT- Bowtech Solution

K.D.P

SH Member
I have an unregistered Bowtech Solution. It is OD Green in color on the limbs and riser. Draw is adjustable from 25 - 30”, has a 6inch brace height, 32” ata. It is a 70lb bow. Comes with the two orbit dampeners at the bottom. Awesome Bow!!!
Would consider a trade for a PSE xpedite NXT, or Athens Vista 70lb or 80lb.
Update:
Bow with Hamskea Primwr Rest, $925
Bow with Whisker Biscuit Rest, $900
Bow with EZV sight, Hamskea Primer Rest. $1,050.
I’d trade the bow, sight, and Hamskea rest for a Vista 31.
Make me an offer on a combination for this setup. The solution also has Lucky Stops on the cams.
20700A3D-1B86-4DE5-8AA5-43BAD488C89C.jpeg
21ACF146-7616-4CE8-A703-EE61F0EFAAC3.jpeg
D9098E72-ADCF-47B4-B7EC-FC386695966E.jpeg

Bump, I’d trade for a Matthews V3 27 possibly a V3 31. Also maybe interested in a VXR 28

bump, would also consider a Hoyt Ventum 33

I have this exact bow in 60lb and I love it. This is a great deal, assuming it’s still like new. Somebody is going to thank you.

Thanks. It has one small mark on the riser. But other than that it is perfect

Trade for a bare Matthews VX3 29. Would include Hamskea rest and limb saver stabilizer.

Would also consider a Hoyt Ventum Pro 30 or Ventum 30 with 80lbs limbs.

Bump,
I’d also sell the Bow with EZV sight, Hamskea Primer Rest, and a Limb Saver Stabilizer for $950obo. Motivated to sell
Would also trade for a Vista 31 with 80lbs limbs. I’ll add some on my end to make it better.

Last edited:
Back