• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTT JX3 HYBRID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckhole75

So as bad as i would like it to be Its just not my thing.Looking to trade for a Kestrel 2 and Predator or a Manits XL and Predator.

Would you take cash and how much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too bad for me. Thanks........if you change your mind.........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guy on saddlehunter Facebook has a size 2 kestrel flex looking to trade for jx3 ... cash and saddle for a jx3

I'm the guy willing to trade my new Kestrel Flex size 2 for a good JX3. Also $ to make it right.

Brand new Size 2. I'll keep it for a backup if I can't find a JX3 to trade for my boy. We both have and used the original Kestrels last year and like them very much. This Flex would get the nod over the Kestrel for use this year, if I wasn't giving the JX3 a run. Bad back and bad knees are pushing me to try the JX3.

Attachments

• Saddle 3.jpg
    Saddle 3.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 55
  • saddle 2.jpg
    saddle 2.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 56
  • saddle1.jpg
    saddle1.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 56
Status
Not open for further replies.