• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTT Monster Pack or Lone Wolf Full Size sticks for Platform

rugger7622

SH Member
I did find a tail hook, so I thought I would try again. I’ve never used a platform and would like to try one out this year!

Looking for a full size mission or predator X, would possibly consider the smaller mission as well.

Open to buying as well and selling the pack and sticks separately- thought I would try this route first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I do not have a trade for you.
I bought a mission last year and I love it.
Though saddle hunters usually go for small platforms, the
mission is super comfortable and you can stand with back to tree for
shots or to just rest awhile. Platform is also adjustable to go past
parallel. I think the weight is around 8.5 lbs. I wouldn't hesitate to
buy it again in a heart beat !
Good luck !

Sounds like a great platform! Hopefully, someone has one to trade, if not, I’ll probably just get one on order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might be a little late in the game to have by opening day (Oct. 1st for me) but any way to can
get one I am sure you won't be disappointed.

Back