• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

XOP Tree Shadow Hand Climber treestand

Tapeworm

SH Member
I have an XOP Tree Shadow Hand Climber stand (New In Box). It’s the same as LW Assault Hand Climber but better color (green), better cushion & curved crossbar for easier climbing. It’s both top & bottom sections. You will have the option of conventional climber use or saddle platform.

The pic on the box doesn’t match completely. The pic shows a straight crossbar instead of curved.

LW goes for between $370-430

I’ll sell TYD price $100 less than LW

Price = $270TYD PayPal friends/family

I figured I’d post on here before eBay because there has been some interest in this and the LW hand climbers.
acaeef839942100dd6680e4c551b1c83.jpg
157124169dc6f7d2805d94feffc2481e.jpg
9c4b118b75dfa334b8cd2177965c9428.jpg
This provides 2 options of hunting styles & we all love having options.

If anybody is interested let me know & I’ll hold off from posting on eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great option for a light stand and 2 different ways to climb/hunt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back