• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Yarak or Trophyline

Davis21

Between the two, is the yarak worth the wait and 100 bucks difference?

I had a Kestrel, Flex, Mantis and the new trophyline ambush lite.

In my opinion the Ambush lite was the most uncomfortable of the bunch but they have the nicest pouches.

I should have a Yarak in the next couple days.

Are they available to order yet? Or were you a lottery pick?

Interested how it will compare to Mantis... looking forward to your impressions

I find the yarak more comfortable than the Mantis. Spent all weekend in it. It’s a very nice saddle.

I wish it had a standard full mollie loop row up top but that is my only gripe.

Thanks! That’s what I suspected based on the design I saw on the website. Appreciate the update!

I have hunted out of the yarak everyday except once this season. In my opinion it's the best on the market. Very light, comfortable, and convenient to use.

Safe to say its a mesh version of the flex? I have a mantis and a flex and I'm on the fence currently about selling my mantis now.

Safe to say its a mesh version of the flex? I have a mantis and a flex and I'm on the fence currently about selling my mantis now.

I wrote this to someone in a PM that asked about it.......

I also really like the molle towards the front at the bottom. It's very useful for carrying up and down sticks or a platform. The molle makes a lot more sense on the Yarak than the others in my opinion. Instead of 100 molle loops it only has them in the places you'll most likely want to carry stuff and when not in use they lay flat. The 3 gear loops on the back are also great for platforms or hauling your bow while climbing. The mesh did make a big difference for me. The yarak is more comfortable to me than my flex or my kite was. I take it out everytime. In my opinion. It is the best saddle right out of the box. Light and functional

Back