• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Youth rubber boots (Female)

Lalawman

Alright guys, facing a issue here. I need to help my 10 yo girl a pair of rubber boots for hunting season that won’t be hot being we are in Louisiana. The next thing is a pair that will be comfortable so that I don’t get the “ my feet hurt, come get me” text during the middle of the hunt. Please point me in the right direction guys. I greatly appreciate the help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a little pair of Muck boots for my daughter. She is ten and seems to like them ok. They will be hot if it’s a little warm outside but they seem to be pretty comfortable for her. It did take me a while to track some down for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back