• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Zinger Fletches 2.0

blt348

Vendor Rep
Are you shooting the next generation of arrow fletches? Zinger Fletches are too easy and effective not to use and are made in the USA with a lifetime guarantee!

Zing-N-Sling!

zingerfletches.com

8beb44a77e05397a03d73c0c67245203.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I switched to your Z1's last year and really like them. What makes these different???

I switched to your Z1's last year and really like them. What makes these different???

A slightly different material composition which makes the 2.0 nearly indestructible while also being extremely flexible and stretchy to fit a wide variety of arrow shaft diameters.

5 sizes fit arrow shafts from .210 to .315!

Are you seeing any issues with folks at the bottom of the "size"? I have 1.0 now and they are a really tight fit and like that at .297. I picked up a HC mini and cut a few of my arrows down but the current rest doesn't work with 4 fletch and need to order a few more in Z3. I'm considering the 2.0 but like how tight the 1.0 fits. Any recommendations?

The 2.0 is designed to be a tight fitment as well couple with its added gripping ability. The 2.0 model will hold your arrow much tighter than the 1.0.
If either model gets loose and begins to slip on the arrow shaft, simply throw them in boiling water to return them to their original size! This method also works if their fins get bent or wrinkled while in storage etc.

I’m loving my Zinger Fletches.

I’m loving my Zinger Fletches.

Awesome to hear…please share success pics with us as well

So far I'm loving my 2.0s, they are actually working great out of the Hickory Creek mini!

I use the originals with my compound. Didn’t think they would work with my HCA mini. Might have to give the 2.0 a shot.

Back