• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
bigcat93
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• bigcat93
      bigcat93 reacted to Red Beard's post in the thread Stick bow - where to start? with Like Like.
      If your DL does in fact go to around 28ish like Tom said then 500s will be fine for you.
    • bigcat93
      bigcat93 replied to the thread Turkey Chest Rig.
      Bringing this back around - barely used backpack (was thankful I had it to carry rain jacket and water) but other than than chest pack...
    • bigcat93
      bigcat93 reacted to Burk's post in the thread Turkey Chest Rig with Like Like.
      I picked this one up at Cabelas before season. So far I really like it. The side and box call pouches all have molle attachments so I...
    • bigcat93
      bigcat93 reacted to bowhunthard88's post in the thread Turkey Chest Rig with Like Like.
      The FHF box call holder or possibly the expandable bear spray holster? Also, never had any contact issues with the bowstring when...
    • bigcat93
      bigcat93 replied to the thread 2024 Turkey Thread.
      Welp. Finally on the board. First turkey, and with a bow. Waited a bit this morning since i woke up with it pouring. But got into woods...
      • IMG_9322.jpeg
      • IMG_9328.png
      • IMG_9324.jpeg
      • IMG_9323.jpeg
    • bigcat93
      bigcat93 reacted to gcr0003's post in the thread Turkey Chest Rig with Like Like.
      Shot with it on a fair bit this afternoon with no contact. Was shooting a 58” hybrid trad bow.
    • bigcat93
      bigcat93 reacted to BackSpasm's post in the thread Turkey Chest Rig with Like Like.
      The marsupial multipack which used to be their fishing pack back in the day I have an FHF bino pack that I use for deer hunting
    • bigcat93
      @BackSpasm you running the Bino harness or the MG “fly fishing” chest rig?
    • bigcat93
      bigcat93 reacted to FrankNess14's post in the thread Turkey Chest Rig with Like Like.
      It ain’t exactly pretty and I’m probably carrying around more than I need to, but TP is important… Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • bigcat93
      bigcat93 reacted to Swampwalker's post in the thread Turkey Chest Rig with Like Like.
      Couple things I might include, rain gear and something blaze to wrap around your bird. Thinking of others in the woods.
    • bigcat93
      @gcr0003 ive been seeing that on my searches i like that layout with pockets out front. Seems like a bit more storage than the Fhf rig...
    • bigcat93
      bigcat93 reacted to gcr0003's post in the thread Turkey Chest Rig with Like Like.
      I ran this plus a phone, face mask, gloves, and energy bar for 4 hunts and about 10 miles. It was a little tight for space but worked...
    • bigcat93
      I did stumble onto this setup in the interwebs incase anyone’s looking for inspiration
      • IMG_9299.png
    • bigcat93
      bigcat93 reacted to bowhunthard88's post in the thread First Lite Spring Sale! with Haha Haha.
      Nothin' lol, but I haven't finished with Phelps or FHF yet... LMAO! Hate marketing emails haha.
    • bigcat93
      bigcat93 reacted to bowhunthard88's post in the thread Turkey Chest Rig with Like Like.
      https://saddlehunter.com/community/index.php?threads/pack-modularity-and-integration.53897/page-4
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back