• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
F
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• F
      frankp replied to the thread Expandable DIY Pack ideas.
      Following up on this thread. I finally had a chance to look at some of the commercial packs recently. The frame for the Mystery Ranch...
    • F
      frankp reacted to thedutchtouch's post in the thread Target backstop with Haha Haha.
      Average Joe tip: we gonna miss every once in a while lol
    • F
      frankp replied to the thread Share a smoking deal.
      Pretty much any silpoly or silnylon will work well as a rain fly. If I remember correctly, the poly has less stretch than nylon but...
    • F
      frankp reacted to pchunterpa's post in the thread DIY Saddle Pleat Help with Like Like.
      You don’t have to cut them to make the pleat, I did with mine because I was using 1/4” spacer mesh with it, wanted to keep the thickness...
    • F
      frankp replied to the thread Share a smoking deal.
      We have a store near us that regularly sells off-cuts at $3/yard. I've bought so much nylon it's ridiculous. I've skinned 3 16 foot...
    • F
      frankp replied to the thread DIY Saddle Pleat Help.
      I guess I'm confused. Are the pleated saddles not just a big box pleat? Why in the world would you cut different pieces to make them?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back