• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
LAKY
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• LAKY
      LAKY replied to the thread Why don't yall 2TC?.
      My tethers are identical. I just move the footloop. I don't have a dedicated top or bottom tether. The footloop can still adjust up and...
      • 20240517_144146 (Large).jpg
      • 20240517_144314 (Large).jpg
    • LAKY
      The footloop is a seatbelt type material that came off a safety harness tree strap. It has loops sewn on both ends. To connect it to the...
      • 20240517_140651 (Large).jpg
      • 20240517_140752 (Large).jpg
    • LAKY
      Thanks. I'm trying to come up with an easier/faster way of passing limbs than my daisy chain. I wanted to redo my foot loop so I can...
      • 20240517_092502 (Large).jpg
    • LAKY
      LAKY reacted to mschultz373's post in the thread Why don't yall 2TC? with Like Like.
      I have my webbing loop directly hanging on the carabiner. My loop is probably similar, around 6”
    • LAKY
      I'm playing with different foot loops. What length are y'all using between connection point and bottom of your foot loop?
      • 20240517_082547 (Large).jpg
    • LAKY
      LAKY replied to the thread Buzzard Roost Saddle.
      I picked up my new Buzzard Roost a couple of days ago. I'm guessing some changes have been made based on pictures and videos I've seen...
      • 20240516_152701 (Medium).jpg
      • 20240516_152807 (Medium).jpg
    • LAKY
      You could get a piece of wood 1x1 or 2x2, cut to length to run between that top strap and tree and cinch it real tight with velcro...
    • LAKY
      LAKY replied to the thread Alternate to knee pads.
      I may come to regret it, but I just sold my JX3. It was super comfortable. It was just a tad bulky and heavier than I wanted. I did love...
    • LAKY
      LAKY reacted to bfriendly's post in the thread Alternate to knee pads with Like Like.
      Nice saddle too! I need to look into some new pants.
    • LAKY
      LAKY reacted to elk yinzer's post in the thread Alternate to knee pads with Like Like.
      I prefer a tree pad. Pretty easy to DIY one out of some foam, for ROS and saddle platforms. On my LWCG .5 I just flip the seat cushion...
    • LAKY
      LAKY replied to the thread Alternate to knee pads.
      Here's a foam seat cut to 6"x14" to fit in lumbar pack and camo taped. There's a paracord with prusik and tiny carabiner to tighten on...
      • 20240514_132445 (Small).jpg
    • LAKY
      LAKY replied to the thread Headlamp.
      The knockoff I got doesn't have a red light.
    • LAKY
      LAKY reacted to Weldabeast's post in the thread Headlamp with Like Like.
      Ok....so I listened to my BFF and got me a night buddy led strip headband thing. Granted it hasn't been deer season since I got it but I...
    • LAKY
      LAKY replied to the thread Headlamp.
      I got a knock off Night Buddy last year. They're still going strong. I use them all the time for going in the attic and going out in the...
      • Screenshot_20240512_101949_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    • LAKY
      Here's 2TC in flip flops.
      • Screenshot_20240511_160048_Gallery.jpg
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back