• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
Skunkworkx
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Skunkworkx
      Skunkworkx reacted to BTaylor's post in the thread Friction Hitches with Like Like.
      Change his status to Knoterator too.
    • Skunkworkx
      Skunkworkx replied to the thread What have you learned?.
      Learned I'm not waiting for "the one" again...at least until I have one in the freezer. Tag soup sucks no matter how it's fixed.
    • Skunkworkx
      Skunkworkx replied to the thread Northern lights.
      Due to weather...nope :rage:
    • Skunkworkx
      Skunkworkx reacted to thedutchtouch's post in the thread Fawns with Haha Haha.
      Mmm futureburgers
    • Skunkworkx
      Skunkworkx replied to the thread Subtle safety reminder.
      No tree is 100% safe, just keep that in mind. Did the "free ride down" climbing small trees as a kid too... ended up in the stickers...
    • Skunkworkx
      Skunkworkx reacted to Glenn's post in the thread Subtle safety reminder with Like Like.
      We spent a lot of time skinnin cats. All fun till a trunk snaps on you about 6 foot from the ground. :laughing:
    • Skunkworkx
      Skunkworkx reacted to Jimdude's post in the thread Cleaning up with Haha Haha.
      When the season opens I highly suggest you set up some saw horses with a 4x8 sheet of plywood on them. Bring out a cordless drill and...
    • Skunkworkx
      Skunkworkx replied to the thread Cleaning up.
      New trail cam... new pics...deer seem OK with it so far.
      • Screenshot_20240504_115829_UBox.jpg
      • Screenshot_20240504_115801_UBox.jpg
    • Skunkworkx
      Nope, waxed the string and cable, put in the case, and in the closet. BUT.... weather is changing.
    • Skunkworkx
      I know my property is just a cut through from big woods to farm fields and back. I've been cutting grass and had 5-7 just browsing 20...
    • Skunkworkx
      White line is outline of woods Blue lines are deer trails Orange line in my ATV trail Yellow line is the stream that crosses my property...
      • 1713738586087.png
    • Skunkworkx
      EDIT: Pic added to first post.... Just checked this morning, and there are tracks since still using the trails. It was just so...
      • 1713701472298.png
    • Skunkworkx
      Skunkworkx posted the thread Cleaning up in General Discussion.
      My little section of woods (about 2-2.5ac) I have a lot of underbrush and sticker bushes. Soooo, I went to town in one small area...
      • 1713650782822.png
      • 1713650808700.png
      • 1713650834772.png
      • 1713702236877.png
    • Skunkworkx
      Skunkworkx replied to the thread NC Dismal Swamp ???.
      Last time I was through there was 1993 coming home from honeymoon (Outer Banks)...I could have sworn I heard banjos. :D:D:D I only...
    • Skunkworkx
      Skunkworkx replied to the thread What is this?.
      Not a used feminine hygiene product, is it ? :D :D Know a buddy who's uncle used his wife's used ones as scent lures :oops: I never...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back