• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
Vorsteg
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Vorsteg
      Vorsteg replied to the thread SH Superlatives.
      I don't normally wear a lot of camo. At 6'7", 275 LBS, it can be had to find stuff to fit. Anyways, with a saddle, I am using the tree...
    • Vorsteg
      Vorsteg reacted to HuumanCreed's post in the thread SH Superlatives with Like Like.
      I keep telling folks here we need an annual contest to see who can successfully kill a deer wearing the most unique outfit. A call out...
    • Vorsteg
      Vorsteg replied to the thread Multi pin vs one pin.
      These videos are worth looking: How to set your bow sights to a "ONE PIN SYSTEM" Single Pin Bow Sight Hack
    • Vorsteg
      Vorsteg replied to the thread Glad to be in the group!.
      Welcome from Baltimore, MD
    • Vorsteg
      Vorsteg reacted to redsquirrel's post in the thread Cursing with Like Like.
      I want to bring this topic up again. We have seen an increase in the use of characters to get around swear words lately. This is...
    • Vorsteg
      Vorsteg reacted to Sblack's post in the thread Ideas for a gear hanger? with Like Like.
      Here is what I was using last season and it worked out pretty good.
    • Vorsteg
      Vorsteg reacted to tailgunner's post in the thread Ideas for a gear hanger? with Like Like.
      Yes ...the hanger on the bow is superior,more versitile and lighter than an arrow.and it can hang from any branch any where no matter...
    • Vorsteg
      Vorsteg replied to the thread Best budget crossbow?.
      If you hunt from a saddle, try the Hickory Creek Mini Vertical
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back