Well-Known Member, Male, from Minneapolis MN

Erniepower was last seen:
Oct 23, 2017 at 1:59 AM
    1. Eddy Ketelhut
      Eddy Ketelhut
      I think there called flat hooks
    2. 182gross
      182gross
      What part of Minneapolis do you live? I'm in Elk River and would like one of the platform
    3. ShawnHopson
      ShawnHopson
      Hello, I would like to order the XOP conversion kit. I have the seat and the 2.6 brackets already. -Thanks
    4. DKI
      DKI
      Ernie, I would like to order the XOP seat platform kit from you. What is the cost and how long would it take to get the platform from you? Thank you.
    5. VA saddlehunter
      VA saddlehunter
      Hi Ernie, I'm interested in an xop platform kit if they are available, thanks
    6. Fornman
      Fornman
      Erniepower, I'd love to buy a platform kit. you can PM me or contact me at fornman@gmail.com. Thanks! John F.
    7. Kaseman
      Kaseman
      Erniepower, hey I'm newish to the site I am interested in buying one of your xop platform kits if your still making and selling them. How can I get ahold of ya? Thanks!
    8. MITails
      MITails
      Hey Ernie, I am interested in purchasing one of your XOP platform kits. Please let me know if they are still available. I can send funds immediately.
      Thanks,
      Cameron
    9. Daren Russell
      Daren Russell
      Ernie, I would like to buy another platform kit and a extra rope if you have them ,Thanks
    10. Swampcruiser
      Swampcruiser
      Hello Ernie, I am interested in a platform kit. How do I order one? Thanks!
    11. lladnew
      lladnew
      Ernie, interested in the platform kit. I see from recent posts it looks like you are still offering?
    12. franksct
      franksct
      Ernie,

I would like to buy a kit from you. Let me know if your still selling them. Thanks chris
    13. BenG
      BenG
      Hi Ernie, I would also be interested in buying a kit for the platform if you're still making them. Hard to beat that design. Let me know if you are, thanks!
    14. Joe Podschweit
      Joe Podschweit
      Hey bud, like what you doing with those platform kits. PM me if your still selling them. Thanks!
    15. Daren Russell
      Daren Russell
      Hi Ernie ,Im new to site but not to saddle hunting .ive been looking for a good platform for a while now and I been reading a lot of your post. I'm interested in a xop platform
    16. Tom Karrow
      Tom Karrow
      I have LW stands that I think I want to convert to a saddle and platform. Do you have posts and tree grips that I could get that would fit? Cost etc?
      Thanks, Tom.. new to all of this!
    17. WCHunter
      WCHunter
      Hi Ernie, are you selling linesman belts?
    18. Rickster
      Rickster
      Hi Ernie, I'm looking for a post for my lone wolf seat. 1-1/4"... any chance you would have one?
    19. MOBIGBUCKS
      MOBIGBUCKS
      Ernie,

I was curious what you are charging for the post by itself that will fit the XOP seat?
    20. Carl Craig
      Carl Craig
      Ernie , this is Carl Craig saw where you responded to my post earlier. I'm new to the site not sure how to PM yet.
  • About