Erniepower was last seen:
Dec 14, 2017 at 7:19 PM
    1. Maddog
      Maddog
      Sorry for double post user error
    2. Maddog
      Maddog
      Ernie,
      I would like to purchase a platform kit. Can you provide cost, payment details please?

Thanks,

Maddog
    3. Maddog
      Maddog
      Hi,

I am new to the group but have been reading posts and am aware you have a platform kit for the XOP platform which you sell. I would like to purchase one and would appreciate you PM ing me on how to get that done?

Thanks

MD
    4. Tim Tripoli
      Tim Tripoli
      Ernie,

I would like to get on the list for a platform kit. I need the cost, payment details and if possible to delay my purchase till after the holidays. The boss has spoken and said new new toys till after the holidays.

Thanks

Tim
    5. Ridgerunner
      Ridgerunner
      Hi earnie new to saddle hunting I am interested in your kit.How do I purchase one?
      thanks Wayne
    6. Eddy Ketelhut
      Eddy Ketelhut
      Hey Ernie, hope all is well. I️ love my platform. Could you use a lone wolf strap instead of the rope hookup. Not sure if I️ like the rope contactor
    7. daveongley
      daveongley
      Ernie,

I’m interested in buying a platform kit if you still are selling them. Could you please email me details at daveongley89@gmail.com?

Thanks
    8. Eddy Ketelhut
      Eddy Ketelhut
      I think there called flat hooks
    9. 182gross
      182gross
      What part of Minneapolis do you live? I'm in Elk River and would like one of the platform
    10. ShawnHopson
      ShawnHopson
      Hello, I would like to order the XOP conversion kit. I have the seat and the 2.6 brackets already. -Thanks
    11. DKI
      DKI
      Ernie, I would like to order the XOP seat platform kit from you. What is the cost and how long would it take to get the platform from you? Thank you.
    12. VA saddlehunter
      VA saddlehunter
      Hi Ernie, I'm interested in an xop platform kit if they are available, thanks
    13. Fornman
      Fornman
      Erniepower, I'd love to buy a platform kit. you can PM me or contact me at fornman@gmail.com. Thanks! John F.
    14. Kaseman
      Kaseman
      Erniepower, hey I'm newish to the site I am interested in buying one of your xop platform kits if your still making and selling them. How can I get ahold of ya? Thanks!
    15. MITails
      MITails
      Hey Ernie, I am interested in purchasing one of your XOP platform kits. Please let me know if they are still available. I can send funds immediately.
      Thanks,
      Cameron
    16. Daren Russell
      Daren Russell
      Ernie, I would like to buy another platform kit and a extra rope if you have them ,Thanks
    17. Swampcruiser
      Swampcruiser
      Hello Ernie, I am interested in a platform kit. How do I order one? Thanks!
    18. lladnew
      lladnew
      Ernie, interested in the platform kit. I see from recent posts it looks like you are still offering?
    19. franksct
      franksct
      Ernie,

I would like to buy a kit from you. Let me know if your still selling them. Thanks chris
    20. BenG
      BenG
      Hi Ernie, I would also be interested in buying a kit for the platform if you're still making them. Hard to beat that design. Let me know if you are, thanks!
  • About