• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
gabedenzine
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• gabedenzine
      gabedenzine reacted to Plebe's post in the thread NESTED treestands with Like Like.
      I don’t see a placeholder for @gabedenzine or Nested staff to discuss the new product line, so here’s one if they want to participate in...
    • gabedenzine
      gabedenzine replied to the thread 2024 Gear thread.
      The seat pad is 13” x 10” it’s wider than the metal seat for comfort.
    • gabedenzine
      gabedenzine reacted to woodsdog2's post in the thread 2024 Gear thread with Like Like.
      I feel like you're a part owner of this company or sumpem! You're never this impressed..........
    • gabedenzine
      gabedenzine reacted to enkriss's post in the thread 2024 Gear thread with Like Like.
      I am impressed for what you get for the money. Even down to the strap stagger. I thought it was some piece to the crappy safety...
    • gabedenzine
      gabedenzine replied to the thread 2024 Gear thread.
      Gabe here, Nested's intro pricing was meant to go through the end of march. The inventory for complete systems was projected to last...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back