• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
JCLINE84
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• JCLINE84
      JCLINE84 replied to the thread Ar build.
      It’s one of the nexus triglides I use on the leg straps of saddles. Nexus makes the best plastic hardware I’ve found. Definitely not...
    • JCLINE84
      JCLINE84 reacted to shmelton's post in the thread Overwatch Orion with Like Like.
      He does make an awesome saddle! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • JCLINE84
      JCLINE84 reacted to greg728's post in the thread Overwatch Orion with Like Like.
      I was originally looking at two different saddles but after this thread and talking to Jamie I’m really glad I went with him to get the...
    • JCLINE84
      JCLINE84 replied to the thread Ar build.
      The trick with qd sling attachments is to pay for the good ones. BCM makes about the best I’ve used. I shoot drills a couple times a...
      • IMG_4368.png
      • IMG_4369.png
    • JCLINE84
      JCLINE84 replied to the thread First DIY Saddle.
      I don’t think his machine is heavy enough to sew the waist belt and molle on top of doubled up webbing. That’s why he said he had to...
    • JCLINE84
      JCLINE84 reacted to elk yinzer's post in the thread First DIY Saddle with Like Like.
      Sorry I was saying flip it so the joint is on top. That way the molle webbing helps with stuctural support. In theory, in my mind, but...
    • JCLINE84
      JCLINE84 reacted to Fl Canopy Stalker's post in the thread First DIY Saddle with Like Like.
      Fall factors and static rope vs dynamic rope. The difference in forces and force potential would shock you…. And many rock climbing...
    • JCLINE84
      JCLINE84 reacted to INbowHunter's post in the thread First DIY Saddle with Like Like.
      Thank you for all of the suggestions, I really appreciate the feedback. Your Orion was a huge inspiration for me throughout this build...
    • JCLINE84
      JCLINE84 reacted to LeanMachine's post in the thread First DIY Saddle with Like Like.
      I encourage you to look at a rock climbing harness in person. It will blow your mind how light duty they are and how little...
    • JCLINE84
      JCLINE84 reacted to INbowHunter's post in the thread First DIY Saddle with Like Like.
      Just finished up my first DIY saddle build. I took a lot of ideas from other builds on here. This site is awesome for that! It has a 3”...
    • JCLINE84
      JCLINE84 reacted to Fl Canopy Stalker's post in the thread First DIY Saddle with Like Like.
      I want to start by congratulating you. It looks pretty good. And it’s very satisfying knowing you made your own gear. Overall it’s...
    • JCLINE84
      Little hint of advice, get away from the sailrite. I had one when I first started making my own years ago and then I got my first real...
    • JCLINE84
      JCLINE84 replied to the thread First DIY Saddle.
      I also do the majority of my sewing on the Juki 1508. It’s an absolute beast of a machine but probably too much machine for the average...
    • JCLINE84
      Installed some No Sew Buckles and Happy w/it.
    • JCLINE84
      JCLINE84 reacted to drew13's post in the thread Custom Gear Modifications Side Pouch with Like Like.
      The right side of that buckle is typically sewn on and not intended to be easily adjusted - tri-glide accomplishes that without sewing...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back