• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
J
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• J
      jsh909 replied to the thread LWCG Sidekick and Trad Bows?.
      There is a picture or 2 on their website with a sidekick with a recurve
    • J
      jsh909 replied to the thread Got my mount finished!!!.
      So the reason I asked, because at my grandfather's old hunting shack, in a corner they had a full body deer mount propped up on the make...
    • J
      jsh909 replied to the thread Who uses the notch v3 quickly?.
      That was the first thing I thought of too when I saw it. Also makes a dynamite Canada goose call in all configurations (flute, long...
    • J
      Had you seen something like this before? It is very cool, I keep clicking back to it.
    • J
      That's a cool idea, definitely original. I am a European guy, but I like the look of it
    • J
      jsh909 replied to the thread 2tc vs one sticking.
      Makes sense. I am going to t give it a shot. I have everything to do it, just time to give it a go
    • J
      jsh909 replied to the thread 2tc vs one sticking.
      With your set up do you use both tethers to climb back down? Or do you carry a rappel rope as well?
    • J
      jsh909 reacted to Shapeshifter's post in the thread DIY Arrow saw build. with Like Like.
      Thanks for the advice, I'll make sure I do that. Appreciate it bro.
    • J
      jsh909 replied to the thread DIY Arrow saw build..
      One piece of advice. Even if your not cutting any thing run the saw every once in a while. Those motors have a bit of a tendency to...
    • J
      jsh909 replied to the thread Arsenal Platform.
      Thank you for a good and unbiased review. If I actually decide to go with a (another) stand alone platform. I will take this into...
    • J
      jsh909 replied to the thread Rappelling kits.
      Right on, if you you are ever up this way, let me know
    • J
      jsh909 replied to the thread Rappelling kits.
      What part of Ohio are you in? I don't use any mechanical devices. I use figure 8s with a hitch to rappel. If you are close and/or want...
    • J
      jsh909 replied to the thread Hoyt Satori copy "45lb Tbow".
      @Red Beard A guy I go to church with draws about 30, probably a hair over. His 45lb limbs are pulling right at 53lbs
    • J
      jsh909 replied to the thread Target Compound Bows.
      I have a Mathews TRX that I shoot 3D, indoor, etc... in the hunter class. It makes a great cross over bow of you decide to hunt with it...
    • J
      jsh909 replied to the thread Tether handles.
      Very cool!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back