• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
krub6b
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• krub6b
      krub6b reacted to Fl Canopy Stalker's post in the thread Bullman Platform Steps with Like Like.
      I am not a “leaner” per se because I sit like 80% of the time. However I can say confidently that I can lean on the bullman platform...
    • krub6b
      krub6b replied to the thread Bullman Platform Steps.
      the beveled edges and wider surface area make for pretty good leaning posts. I'm not sure I would want to lean on them all day, but with...
    • krub6b
      krub6b reacted to Camelcluch's post in the thread What does your arrow cost? with Haha Haha.
      Holy smokes! 10% made me throw up a little bit. 3.8% where I’m at. I guess I can afford more arrows.
    • krub6b
      krub6b reacted to LeTuB's post in the thread 2023-24 Trad Kills with Love Love.
      160# boar shot from saddle at 18yd I shot a bit too upfront and my arrow broke a vertebra and cut the spinal cord, the boar fell in...
    • krub6b
      krub6b reacted to Black Titan's post in the thread What does your arrow cost? with Haha Haha.
      Well let's see if I can add this up since I've just decided to build all new arrows for this season. RIP TKO Elites - 190/12 = 15.83...
    • krub6b
      krub6b replied to the thread Why don't yall 2TC?.
      Sounds like you don't have the tether height to friction hitch to bridge length dialed in quite yet. The best way to figure that out is...
    • krub6b
      krub6b reacted to Weldabeast's post in the thread Truck build with Like Like.
      It's been 15 years since I've been to a junkyard. I'm gonna be on the lookout for some seats while I'm out there. 60/40 truck/bronco...
    • krub6b
      What part of tether advancement is causing you issues?
    • krub6b
      krub6b reacted to GeoFish's post in the thread Custom backpack work with Like Like.
      I would ask @always89y Jerry at Custom Gear Modifications.
    • krub6b
      krub6b reacted to Ballshooter's post in the thread Practiced more 2T/C-ing with Like Like.
      19 feet up and 23 yards. Shot off the ring of steps is going to take more practice but overall not shabby.. second go around at the...
    • krub6b
      krub6b reacted to Still Kicking's post in the thread Serrated broadheads? with Like Like.
      I learned my lesson on broadheads in the 70's when Browning came out with the Serpentine. It doesn't matter how sharp it is if the...
    • krub6b
      krub6b reacted to BTaylor's post in the thread Serrated broadheads? with Haha Haha.
      I guess the serrated heads would work well on a female deer, It's a doe. :rolleyes:
    • krub6b
      I will usually make another move or two before transitioning to the platform/steps, but yep that's the process.
    • krub6b
      krub6b reacted to HunterBob's post in the thread Why don't yall 2TC? with Like Like.
      Did another couple of climbs yesterday and I am also finding this method to be much easier than I thought it would be. Getting quicker...
    • krub6b
      krub6b reacted to gcr0003's post in the thread Why don't yall 2TC? with Like Like.
      Yessir
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back