• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
MC_98
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• MC_98
      MC_98 reacted to Plebe's post in the thread 2024 Gear thread with Like Like.
      Nested has marketed a complete and fully integrated system. I love, love that they went there with the Z8. The M7 is just a stand to...
    • MC_98
      MC_98 reacted to enkriss's post in the thread 2024 Gear thread with Like Like.
      https://nestedtreestands.com/
    • MC_98
      MC_98 reacted to Fl Canopy Stalker's post in the thread Ape Canyon Outfitters 30% off with Love Love.
      Now if they just hurry up and release the newest saddle :sweatsmile:
    • MC_98
      MC_98 reacted to TNbowhunter's post in the thread Southeast Velvet Hunts with Like Like.
      Not sure if you consider Kentucky to be part of the Southeast, but that's a great state for velvet hunting. KY has some huge bucks...
    • MC_98
      MC_98 reacted to BTaylor's post in the thread clothing talk with Like Like.
      I use a hodge podge of stuff. Early season is primarily sitka. As it cools, I switch to FL merino and a kuiu wind resistant fleece...
    • MC_98
      MC_98 reacted to neonomad's post in the thread clothing talk with Like Like.
      Skimmed the thread and don’t think this is mentioned… now is the time to consider if you want to try Scentlok, sales going on all the...
    • MC_98
      MC_98 reacted to Plebe's post in the thread clothing talk with Like Like.
      I take a different approach. Personally, I’d rather have fewer layers to have to bother with. Easier to pack, easier to dress when I get...
    • MC_98
      MC_98 replied to the thread clothing talk.
      I hunted all year with the ASIO camo. The early season hoodie and pants are definitely made for that south heat. I only hunted with it a...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back