• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
Rickster
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Rickster
      Rickster reacted to TreeRecon's post in the thread DOG CONTROL with Like Like.
      I'd start with cell cams and have some documented proof. You can show it to him in a strategic manner. No need to go balls to the walls...
    • Rickster
      Rickster reacted to kbetts's post in the thread DOG CONTROL with Like Like.
      Bring in a trapper. Darn yotes are out of control.
    • Rickster
      Rickster replied to the thread DOG CONTROL.
      That is truth right there! And as I try to grow into a more decent person… life gets more complicated. 20yrs ago it would have already...
    • Rickster
      Rickster reacted to shmelton's post in the thread DOG CONTROL with Like Like.
      If you live in a metropolitan area you can bet your rear that there are leash laws. If you live in a rural ag area their probably still...
    • Rickster
      Rickster reacted to raisins's post in the thread DOG CONTROL with Like Like.
      Decent people are always at a disadvantage in life when dealing with folks like this.
    • Rickster
      Rickster replied to the thread DOG CONTROL.
      Acreage One dog is like a great-pyrenees and the other is a border collie mix. And yes the neighbor said they kill anything that comes...
    • Rickster
      Rickster reacted to Jammintree's post in the thread DOG CONTROL with Like Like.
      If this was my neighborhood I’d try and remain neutral with my neighbor so that they’d continue giving me information and to maintain a...
    • Rickster
      WHAT WOULD YOU DO? Here’s my situation… I have two neighbors, a father in one house and a son in another, who each have large dogs. They...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back