• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hello from NH

Cattledog

Hi saddle hunters,

This year is my first year hunting/hanging out of the Aero hunter evolution. All I can say is it's amazing!!! I had a bit of a learning curve in getting into the trees but the light weight, quietness and safety of the harness made me stick with it. On my 10th sit/hang I was able to take a doe at 30 yard under an apple tree by bow while hanging in a pin oak. That location was impossible to hunt with any other method. I have already given away my summit climber and will never look back!

Thank you to everyone on the forum for sharing your experiences. The information I have read here has been invaluable to improving my hunting experience out the harness.

Dave

Welcome to the site, and your new life as you now know it. There is no going back! :D

Back