Share This Page

redsquirrel

Administrator, from NJ

Staff Member
redsquirrel was last seen:
Nov 17, 2017 at 4:42 PM
    1. Cladavidson
      Cladavidson
      How do you change a username mine is my full name. I’d like to change that if I can. Thanks
    2. Stykbow1
      Stykbow1
      Scott are you going to the Wild Outdoors Expo? I am going to go there for AeroHunter and was just wondering if you would be there or want me to give out info on the website. If you do give me a call and let me know.

Thanks,

Roger 609-618-7481
    3. lladnew
      lladnew
      How do you PM someone? I can't seem to find the button or link to start a new conversation with someone directly.
      1. Tom Karrow likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. lladnew
        lladnew
        Tom, I discovered a post (ashamed to admit that it was after I posted this) that mentioned you need to make 3 posts first. I have commented more than that and still don't see the button. Perhaps it's because I need to create 3 new posts? I'm not sure.
        Aug 16, 2017
      4. redsquirrel
        redsquirrel
        At the top right of the screen is a mail icon. If you hover on the mail icon it should give you the option to "start new conversation". If you have any problems please start a thread and I'll help you out. Thanks!
        Aug 17, 2017
      5. jmak
        jmak
        redsquirrel, I don't see the option to start a conversation. Can you help me out? Thanks Jim.
        Nov 8, 2017
    4. lpv77
      lpv77
      Do you hunt the pine barrens in Jersey? I've just started hunting them here on Long island.very difficult to figure out.
      1. redsquirrel
        redsquirrel
        Sending you a pm. Too many characters for a comment here.
        May 5, 2017
    5. Redfeather
      Redfeather
      HI Red,
      Unfortunately I don't have a link to the ocb I used...
      However; if you have a scuba dive shop near you, you could call and ask for a tank strap with buckle for a bcd ( buoyancy compensating device). It is the vest you add air to to maintain neutral bouyancy.
      I have 2 bcd's and used that for my steps...
      Maybe Amazon...?!?! I'll check into it as I'll have to replace the one I used.
      1. redsquirrel
        redsquirrel
        I'll look into it also. Thanks!
        Feb 14, 2017
    6. Mike D
      Mike D
      redsquirrel. I am new to the site also, and need to change my member name. I could not find out how. Could you give me some info? Thanks very much. Mike D.
    7. Xpedition802
      Xpedition802
      Hi, just wanted to give you a heads up on an ongoing issue at Archerytalk with a guy selling stuff. His username is tkotepen. I'm one of the guys he took payment from but never shipped item. I wanted to give saddlehunter a heads up as I believe the AT moderators are going to not allow him to post there and he may try on other sites.
      1. redsquirrel likes this.
      2. redsquirrel
        redsquirrel
        Thanks for the info!
        Jan 24, 2017
      3. Matthew Pelak
        Matthew Pelak
        I seen that name before! Good to know! Thanks
        Feb 2, 2017
    8. Jed33
      Jed33
      New to site, and need to change my member name. Thanks.
    9. gameflogger
      gameflogger
      Red, have you seen any of the prototypes for the new tribe 2017 saddle? I'm thinking about getting an aero evolution, but I don't know if I should wait for the new one to be released.
      1. redsquirrel
        redsquirrel
        I haven't and I don't know if they have anything different planned. I know that New Tribe is going to the ATA in a few weeks, I would think if they had something new they might talk about it then.
        Dec 20, 2016
      2. Redfeather
        Redfeather
        I spoke to New Tribe awhile back and was told there are plans to reduce weight on the Aero...main reason I haven't ordered one as I want to see what it is all about if they do this change. The lady who answered my call thought about March/April of 2017.
        Dec 24, 2016
    10. 1saddleguy
      1saddleguy
      Hi Red, we are getting ready for the ATA show in January. Do you have any cards, stickers or information that you would like us to include in our giveaway bags? We would like more people to know about your site. Let me know.
    11. gameflogger
      gameflogger
      Red where can I post pics from my hunting adventures?
      1. redsquirrel
        redsquirrel
        I would just start a thread in the hunting section for now. Maybe I will look into starting a gallery at some point. All of the galleries I have seen on other sites have been hard to navigate though.
        Dec 20, 2016
    12. gameflogger
      gameflogger
      Red, I can't seem to figure out how to start a conversation. Can you tell me how to start one up?
      1. redsquirrel
        redsquirrel
        Did you figure this out? Sorry, my profile is one part of the site I haven't been good at keeping tabs on.
        Dec 20, 2016
    13. treefox 1
      treefox 1
      Hi Red,is there any chance I can see more pictures of your hybrid saddle I would like to see how the webbing part attaches to the saddle. Treefox.
    14. Bowhunter41002
      Bowhunter41002
      Was wondering if you got my mailing address.
      1. redsquirrel
        redsquirrel
        I got it. Will get it out asap.
        Sep 8, 2016
  • About

saddlehunter.com