• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Satori Riser Color Change

BowhunterXC

I ordered the Buckskin color, for my Hoyt Satori 19" riser, but the seller sent a Black one. :rolleyes: I hunted with it for a year, but still wish I had the Buckskin colored model. I've camo painted things in the past, so I purchased some Rustoleum paint in a few different colors. I taped off the emblems, removed the rest and plugged all the threaded holes with pieces of cotton ball. :) After the tan base coat dried, I shot some brown over a leaf pattern and then used a satin clear coat to seal all of it and help keep the sheen/shine down. :cool:
Satori Buckskin 5.jpg
Satori Buckskin 4.jpg

How do you like the satori? Can you compare it to the buffalo? I have a buffalo and have been contemplating switching to a satori, but not sure if it's worth the cost difference in what I could sell mine for

How do you like the satori? Can you compare it to the buffalo? I have a buffalo and have been contemplating switching to a satori, but not sure if it's worth the cost difference in what I could sell mine for
I absolutely love the Satori riser! :cool: The Uukha Gobi short limbs work great with my 27.5" DL. They're quick, quiet and very accurate!

I changed the grip to a Jager Hoyt Satori Pinnacle (low 30 degree). The one that came with the riser was too much of a high wrist and was uncomfortable to shoot. 3 Rivers Archery has them for $49 and they're well worth it. :)

Back