• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Arsenal Platform

Deeper?!?!?!?! Ohhhhhhh Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh!

Thats exactly what I was hoping to hear for the 2.0 release. Hopefully it's a decent amount and not 1/8th inch. We need details! Come on Arsenal! I need it to be big enough to turn my fat butt around on.

1000002774.gif

BT

Last edited:
I figure it will be kind of like how you do a rope mod then through the grooves... I suppose it must work to some extent as it's made it this far on their 2.0 models.

Wow didn't OOAL try similiar to that? It's not a clam cleat, but I'm initially turned off by the look of that, but could be pleasantly surprised.
You have to appreciate companies trying stuff that's new.

Yea it was plastic and it broke.

Wow didn't OOAL try similiar to that? It's not a clam cleat, but I'm initially turned off by the look of that, but could be pleasantly surprised.
You have to appreciate companies trying stuff that's new.
OOAL thing was still off the shelf boating hardware. RZR 1.0 had same idea with more complication, One-not really one-sticks have same concept too.

Back