• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

one stick

1. B

3. Eastern Woods Outdoors - Ultimate Lower Step

I am brand new to the forum and haven't purchased the first piece of saddle hunting equipment yet. My goal is to be ready to one-stick and saddle hunt this fall. I've been watching tons of videos and am about to make some purchases. Eastern Woods Outdoors markets an "Ultimate Lower Step" for...
  2. S

SOLD - PLEASE CLOSE - Tethrd Predator XL, Pack, 1 Stick, aider, Spanker pack

Extra Christmas cash? Didn't get what you want? Here is your chance! Just add your favorite harness and you basically have a system. All of these items are essentially new. I climbed my palm trees a couple times and decided I preferred to use my EWO one stick system, but hey, maybe it's...
  3. W

2 Shikar Mini Sticks + 3 Step Aider SOLD

SOLD
  4. W

OOAL Lil' Joe Platform

Lil' Joe Platform Our Lil' Joe platform is the cousin to our very popular Big B.O.B. One-Stick. The Lil' Joe allows you to convert any 1" tubing stick into a one-stick platform by just drilling 2 holes and adding a bolt. On the underside of the platform is a leveling screw, giving you the...
  5. W

OOAL Slick Rick One-Stick

The Slick Rick One-Stick The Slick Rick is the first one-stick to be equipped with both a folding top and folding bottom platform for incredible packability. Just like the Big BOB one-stick, the Slick Rick utilizies an adjustable top platform to give the user the most comfortable hunt possible...
  6. Dan - Atlanta

NY Saddle Hunter Mobile Safety System - Cool option for Safer Climbing (one stick \ multiple stick)

NY Saddle Hunter Mobile Safety System - Cool option for Safer Climbing (one stick \ multiple stick) Looks very easy to use and light weight. Check it out. Great Video Demonstration: Video: Full Kit: The full kit is great if you are needing all the components. I already have the 30" feet of...
  7. 2Sloe

Anyone Running a 4 Step Aider on Their One Stick?

Currently running a 3 step aider, 15” spacing, on my EWO UOS but find myself having to lower my stick on the tree to reach that third step on the ground set and sometimes have difficulty getting my foot up into the third step on subsequent moves. Hate giving up ground and prefer to keep the 15”...
  8. Praddle

SOLD PLEASE CLOSE Price Drop-WTS-EDP platform with accessories and Huntworth Lodi Backpack

EDP Platform in great condition with USA Lite Amsteel attachment, original cam strap & Genesis 3D EDP Saddle Clip attachment- sold as package- $185.00 Huntworth Lodi Backpack (great condition used one season) - $50.00 tyd Worked great to carry EDP & one-stick *Will sell platform and...
  9. L

Big Bob Pack

I have an OOAL Big Bob coming in the mail and I want to get a pack that pairs well with it. I currently run a Cays 2.0 and I don’t like how the compression straps keep you from using basically the entire pack. I would love to see packs y’all run with this one stick. I really like the batwing...
  10. T

What would make the best One-Stick?

Hi all, I am in the very early stages but working on building a new one-stick to hopefully take into production before next season. Obviously there are some excellent options out there but what features and specs would you like to see in a one-stick that isn't currently offered? Open to any...
  11. DGF

Roll Pouch, Strata Camo SOLD, Please Close

SOLD I have for sale a roll pouch manufactured by Flat Branch Outdoors. It's a great compact storage and organization option for those looking to one stick or rappel. It served me well for half of last season, however I've switched climbing methods. Condition is used, but in good shape...
  12. hokiehunter373

EWO Ultimate Platform (UP) vs Light Platform (LP)

I'm going to take the dive on a one-stick setup this year. I had decided on that at the end of last year and have had a stick setup in my cart since then waiting to purchase. That was before the LP came out. My question is to those who have tried both the UP and the LP. What do you prefer...
  13. G

The Sladder… ABSOLUTE BEST Climbing method

This has got to be the BEST climbing method out there.
  14. W

OOAL BIG B.O.B.

The New BIG B.O.B. "Best of Both" One Stick Weight with Harken and rope - 4.2 lbs Stick Length: 16" Adjustable Top: 20 Degree Adjustments Width of top platform: 13" Depth of top platform: 8" Width of bottom platform step: 9 5/8" Depth of bottom platform step: 6" Depth to post: 4.5" Website...
  15. W

OOAL Big Boy Sticks

OOAL Big Boy Sticks Designed for the bigger fellas who need a little extra room on their climbing sticks. Out On A Limb's new Big Boy climbing sticks are 18" step to step and have weight aiding cut outs and heavy duty stand-offs milled for stacking. A new feature on this climbing stick is the...
  16. W

Out On A Limb B.O.B.

The New B.O.B. "Best of Both" One Stick Weight with Harken and rope - 3.5lbs Width of top platform - 13 1/8" Depth of top platform - 6" Width of bottom platform step - 9 5/8" Depth of bottom platform step - 6" , depth to post - 2 1/4" Website Link: https://outonalimbmfg.com/the-b-o-b/
  17. N

Tethrd Predator platform and Hawk Helium stick fusion.

I am a newbie, and merely found this YouTube post recently. I thought others here would appreciate it as well. The DIY design (platform flip) is fascinating to me. According to Roedeer mania (YouTube User Account): "I took the top steps away and narrowed the stick down to the same width as...
  18. H

Adding additional strap to one stick at hunting height.

I’m staring to piece together a one sticking setup. I am debating going with a stick with built in platform vs a lighter stick used in conjunction with my tethrd predator. My biggest reason leaning towards utilizing the predator is because how solid it is when camed into tree vs the movement...
  19. R

Western Hunting

Hey guys, so I'm trying to get into saddle hunting for my archery elk hunt this fall, and wanted y'alls opinion. So I'm thinking about getting either a Phantom or a Cruzr Archon for my saddle kit, and I was wondering if someone had experience with either and/or both and if they could compare...
  20. Ben C

Catalyst Ion one stick

Has anyone seen much on the new one stick from catalyst? Aerial assault has a video on his YouTube but that's it. Tough choice between this and the new ultimate one stick with the ultimate platform from EWO.
Back