• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

sticks

1. BlueHillsBandit

4 24 inch beast sticks - 22 inch step to step

4 24 inch beast sticks 22 inches step to step. $450 dropped off $500 shipped to the lower 48. If buyer wants to add goods and services add that to the totals. Fcfs no holds. Located in south east Wisconsin heading to Antigo area next weekend. Cross posted.
  2. W

17" SHIKAR Sticks (4)

Set of (4) 17" SHIKAR Sticks: $250 TYD PPFF or add 3%.
  3. L

Any run API Outdoors sticks?

Hey guys, This is my first year hunting exclusively out of a saddle. I bought myself a Trophyline Covert Lite after some demos and I ordered an XOP Edge platform. I had some cashback points on my Cabelas card and after some research, I ordered a set of API Outdoors Hunt’n sticks. They were...
  4. B

How high is your first stick starting out?

Trying to decide if I want aiders yet. Using Hawk Minis (20") and each stick is basically getting you 18" so if you do another 18" space between each stick and 24-30" off the ground to start I am only getting maybe 13-14' to the platform which maybe fine if I have cover. Just wondering if maybe...
  5. S

Wild Edge Steps - Please Close

6 Wild Edge steps in an 8-step bag. I bought them new 2 seasons ago and used them a handful of times. Going to give some sticks a try this season. $110 TYD
  6. Platinummd

Beast gear site. Tip vs No Tip!

So I'm just now getting around to buying a 4 pack of mini beast sticks and 1 attaching rod. I have been using the 24" beast sticks for several years and truly love them. However here in the Northeast part of NJ the briar bush and other vegetation can sometimes get wildly out of control. Trying...
  7. W

OOAL Big Boy Sticks

OOAL Big Boy Sticks Designed for the bigger fellas who need a little extra room on their climbing sticks. Out On A Limb's new Big Boy climbing sticks are 18" step to step and have weight aiding cut outs and heavy duty stand-offs milled for stacking. A new feature on this climbing stick is the...
  8. Snacks

WTB sticks

Looking for set of back up sticks. Something to have on stand by as well as leave out on a spot I like I know I’ll be coming back to soon. Open to pretty much anything. If nothing good pops up my local bass pro has the API huntin sticks in stock so I’ll probably pick up a set of those. Let me...
  9. S

sold close

3 sticks, were only used 2-3 times last season. $115 tyd with versa straps. Ships next day.
  10. S

sold please close

$300 tyd. Used but still in perfect functioning condition, good cosmetic condition as well. Ships next business day. f&f or add 3%
  11. S

Huge Gear Dump ( Shikars, LW assault, Lone wolf Sticks, assault hang, Releases, broadheads).

All prices TYD, will ship next business day and provide tracking. - 4 -17" Shikars with 18" cables aiders - $320. Great condition - 3- Full length LW sticks - sold - 4 - Hawk Helium mini sticks- sold - 3- 150 Grain cuthroat broadheads (Left bevel) - Good condition, still shaving sharp- sold...
  12. S

To those who use Shikar Sticks

I just picked some up the classifieds and tested them out today; Two things I noticed off the bat. -These things flex like Twizzlers when you're on the top step and one foot is on the stick IE: stepping onto/ off the step. -The shikars smell like the strongest grease known to man. I assume...
  13. S

WTB 4 LWCG compacts for $450

If you have some for sale let me know. Thanks.
  14. S

Modded Novix Sticks- pack flat

I've modded the Novix mini sticks so they can pack flat. Essentially replaced standing bolts with grade 8 1/4"- 3" bolts and used a 5/16 nut to space the offset bracket from the stick. I've jump tested each stick and we're looking good. I'm 200lbs and seems to be just as stable as the original...
  15. S

IMO one of the tightest setups

This is what I'll be running this season. 4 novix mini's with cable aiders and an LWCG ambush platform. With exception to the ambush with LWCG sticks, I think this is one of the tighest setups I've seen. 4 sticks are 5.8 lbs, the platform is 4.6. Only buckles are on the platform, everything...
  16. S

WTB LWCG Compact sticks- Trade for Kestrel flex sz 1 or Paypal

Need 4 LWCG compact sticks. Looking to get them asap. Willing to pay above retail because I'm an impatient bastard. Thanks.
  17. S

Anyone selling LWCG compact?

Looking to buy 4. Let me know if you have some for sale.
  18. Jtaylor

"Button Runner 2.0"

Thanks for the idea @mtsrunner! So I give credit to mtsrunner for this, I just put it on sticks. It's an Amsteel daisy chain semi-permanently attached to the stick and eliminates the need for a versa button. Seems to work just as well as a daisy chain, can't be dropped and no mechanical or...
  19. S

Hawk helium mini sticks straps...defective??

I mostly lurk on this forum and haven't posted a lot but I feel the need to bring this to the attention of other helium stick users. I recently purchased a 4-pack of Helium minis from Mack's. As with some others, the package arrived sloppily taped together with parts rattling inside and sure...
  20. Crowbar

Backpack set up

how I fixed the short torso length of the eberlestock x2 backpack and how I carry full length lone wolf sticks
Back