• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

1" Cambuckle Strap w/ S Hook and Loop

Piesquared87

Looking for ways to Attach platform and was wondering if anyone has tried caming their platform down with an S-Hook?

All input is helpful.

We typically try to eliminate metal, but if your thinking about a hook on a whoopie, it would work. I girth hitch amsteel on one side and Jim Stepp type knot on other side, no metal.

Guys use the LW strap, girth one side and wrap the loop end around the platform a couple times and hook it on the ear. Dont hook it right to the ear, some have broken those off. By wrapping it, you are pulling on the seat and the ear is just keeping the strap from unwrapping

Bummer. Try the hook/strap you linked to, should work fine. Be curious to see how the elite works for you. Bassboy messed with one early on I think. How much do you weigh?

The elite platform did come with those wings on the platform. It’s very wide should provide a lot of room to maneuver around the tree for shots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back