• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2 modified xop/lonewolf climbing sticks

JWP

I have a 2 modified xop climbing sticks left. I purchased 4 of these sticks new and made them all about 22" step to step. I used all of them for a while but I have found that I like using 4 full length sticks and then one modified for my setups. The sticks stack together and they will also stack on a full length xop or lonewolf stick.. I have included some pictures and one picture is showing how it stacks on the full length sticks...the full length sticks aren't for sale, just showing how I use them...I really like the way they stack because they don't Chang the length profile when carrying in...If I had to change one thing on them it would be the little allen head bolt that is under the step..I would replace this with a larger bolt to give the steps more of an angle up.. Right now they are flat..I haven't had any problems with the other two that I use but I plan to replace the bolts on the two I'm keeping at some point.

75$ for the pair Tyd..

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 189
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 182
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 170