• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2 Scooter platforms and xop 6 pt brackets, 2 sets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowhunter0_0

I had this stuff for about a year and haven’t gotten around to building a couple of more platforms, I’m too busy and may as well to sell to someone who has the time to make them. Just trying to cover my costs, prefer to sell as one lot paid $40.00 for each platform and $40.00 for each pair of Xop 6 pt brackets, I’m thinking shipping will be around $18.00 priority mail and can send out tomorrow. So 2 platforms and 4 six point brackets, for $178.00 to your door, if I have 2 people who commit at the same time before someone want both sets would consider splitting up, but I’m thinking shipping will still be around $14.00 priority mail. So $94.00 per set or both for $178.00 to your door. You just need the tubing, bolts and some time. Looks like my images are too large to post, I can email separately just shoot me an email at bowhunter59@gmail.com or I can be reached on my phone at 612-716-0866 can also text photos. Thanks Jeff

Can u send some pics of what ur wanting to sell I may b interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can u send some pics of what ur wanting to sell I may b interested

Pics are too large to post here if you want to text or email me your info I will send you pictures right away, Thanks jeff

Can anyone help with how to download pics to my posting? I just have images on my iPhone, but it says images are too large and I’m not finding any options to reduce file size?

I text u earlier it’s a 606 area code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back