• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2023 sign up?

How much was your bail? :p
It wasn’t too much but I’m still on parole until I can finish my community service. I had to miss Turkey season too. I’m hoping to be free before deer season starts so I can get some pre-season scouting in. If anyone knows how to sneak away from an ankle monitor I might be able to get away for a couple hours and check my cameras I left up after this past season ended.

It wasn’t too much but I’m still on parole until I can finish my community service. I had to miss Turkey season too. I’m hoping to be free before deer season starts so I can get some pre-season scouting in. If anyone knows how to sneak away from an ankle monitor I might be able to get away for a couple hours and check my cameras I left up after this past season ended.
Dude, we can put that monitor on the neighbors kid and tie him to the tree in the backyard. Surely that will buy enough time to check cams.

Dude, we can put that monitor on the neighbors kid and tie him to the tree in the backyard. Surely that will buy enough time to check cams.
I don’t know how well that would work. We don’t have kids yet so she stays on me like white on rice. She can hear me having a conversation about deer hunting from 100 yds away and she can track my position anywhere in the world. She’d be calling me before I left pavement and hit the first dirt road.

I don’t know how well that would work. We don’t have kids yet so she stays on me like white on rice. She can hear me having a conversation about deer hunting from 100 yds away and she can track my position anywhere in the world. She’d be calling me before I left pavement and hit the first dirt road.
You turned off the click noise on your phone keyboard, right? She can probably distinguish d-e-e-r too... :tearsofjoy:

My wife is my ankle monitor and parole officer :tearsofjoy: I got arrested for jumping bail on the kitchen remodel I started before deer season last year. I’m on parole but still on house arrest until the house gets done:tearsofjoy:
Sounds like it is time for us to have the talk. Lemme splain the art of the spousal bribe. First off now is not the time to be using it. It should only be used sparingly like for the first cold front in October and similar unplanned in-season events not in our scheduling control. For your current circumstances, I would suggest finishing up as quickly as possible and post pics along the way here to we can post how awesome it is coming together and how great it turned out when you are finished. Hopefully that will help with her feeling of pride in her new kitchen to the point your record is expunged so this misstep wont be used against you with future transgressions. They are coming as sure as the sun rises in the east. ;)

U got a dog don't ya

My wife is my ankle monitor and parole officer :tearsofjoy: I got arrested for jumping bail on the kitchen remodel I started before deer season last year. I’m on parole but still on house arrest until the house gets done:tearsofjoy:
Dang! I thought you may have been thoughtfully contemplating purchasing some of the great stuff I have on sale in the classifieds!?!?

Back