• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

$325 Yeti gift card

Cajunyankee

SH Member
Anyone know where I could sell a Yeti gift card? They recalled a cooler that I had bought last year, and now I am stuck with a gift I don’t need.

Anyone know where I could sell a Yeti gift card? They recalled a cooler that I had bought last year, and now I am stuck with a gift I don’t need.
Give u 10$ for it :)

Google has a few online options u could sell or trade on

Doesn’t look like many of the online places have them as an option, but that’s a quick search on my part. I’d wager if you leave it on the classifieds you’ll be able to get rid of it here. I know this one guy who is constantly here picking things up whether he needs it or not.IMG_4732.jpeg

I will pass on that offer @Anobody. I tried searching the gift card exchange sites but never found anything with Yeti on them.

Back