• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

5 Stepp Wild Edge Bag

BassBoysLLP

Vendor Rep
What if I told you I could climb over 33 feet high with the contents of this bag?

This little bag is going to be great. Thank you wild edge for listening to your customers!
9f26b772f1502a015b0b2ebbf60f4a84.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Dang..... that’s a quick turnaround. Didn’t you just ask them about it a few weeks ago?

That’s pretty awesome. I really need to get these stepps down. They are a bit heavy, but there is basically no bulk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang..... that’s a quick turnaround. Didn’t you just ask them about it a few weeks ago?

That’s pretty awesome. I really need to get these stepps down. They are a bit heavy, but there is basically no bulk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ordered Saturday morning, here in WI Tuesday evening.

5 stepps is a touch under 5 lbs. I'm not complaining.

@BassBoysLLP how are you climbing with the WE stepps?
I carry three types of aiders. They weight practically nothing and have little bulk. And also are there for self rescue if any equipment were to fail.

Below are my option. Option 3 alone allows me to climb up to 35 feet with 5 wild edge steps (5 lbs). Options 1 and 2 combined get me well over 28 feet with the same five. Option 1 or 2 alone gets me comfortable to 20 feet. If I have a branch rich tree, I may Cain through it as well but I prefer aiders over Cain for flexibility in stepp spacing. I'm not opposed of mixing it up with a combination of 1 - 3.

1 - Knaider
2 - Single continuous amsteel with castration bands
3 - Multistep amsteel

Option 3 is trickier in the dark. Option 1 and 2 I could do blind folded. Coming down for all options is easier than going up.

It is also possible to carry six stepps with this bag. Option 3 with six gets me to 40 feet. Options 1 and 2 combined get me well over 32 feet. Option 1 or 2 alone gets me over 25 feet. Really the six stepp option is best when the spacing of the steps is only about 3.5 - 4 feet or if I'm climbing very high and want an additional step on the opposite side of my predator platform.

I carry three types of aiders. They weight practically nothing and have little bulk. And also are there for self rescue if any equipment were to fail.

Below are my option. Option 3 alone allows me to climb up to 35 feet with 5 wild edge steps (5 lbs). Options 1 and 2 combined get me well over 28 feet with the same five. Option 1 or 2 alone gets me comfortable to 20 feet. If I have a branch rich tree, I may Cain through it as well but I prefer aiders over Cain for flexibility in stepp spacing. I'm not opposed of mixing it up with a combination of 1 - 3.

1 - Knaider
2 - Single continuous amsteel with castration bands
3 - Multistep amsteel

Option 3 is trickier in the dark. Option 1 and 2 I could do blind folded. Coming down for all options is easier than going up.

It is also possible to carry six stepps with this bag. Option 3 with six gets me to 40 feet. Options 1 and 2 combined get me well over 32 feet. Option 1 or 2 alone gets me over 25 feet. Really the six stepp option is best when the spacing of the steps is only about 3.5 - 4 feet or if I'm climbing very high and want an additional step on the opposite side of my predator platform.

How bout a pic of option 3

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

How bout a pic of option 3

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
I don't have a picture but its really easy. I simply connect the aider to my tether and start walking up the tree. Little different than aider climbing alone but you have a hand hold the entire time while climbing.

Seems like the knaider is the most bang for your buck? can do blindfolded, easy to move (just goes with your knee)?

But also keep the regular aider for any self rescue needs.

Seems like the knaider is the most bang for your buck? can do blindfolded, easy to move (just goes with your knee)?

But also keep the regular aider for any self rescue needs.
Agreed. Actually you can't go wrong with option 1 and 2. It's incredibly easy. I got to give credit to @Peterk1234 . It's an incredible idea and bed hunting friendly.

Back