• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

8,400 & growing

bigjoe

I cannot believe how much the saddle hunting forum has grown in the last year or so. I am off the forum for a day or so and it is 200-300 new posts.

You are correct.

And with that growth, we've seen a growth in turdburglars angling to steal $$$ in the classified forum. Please be vigilant. Saddlehunter.com is a conduit for exchange of goods, not a party to those exchanges.

You are correct.

And with that growth, we've seen a growth in turdburglars angling to steal $$$ in the classified forum. Please be vigilant. Saddlehunter.com is a conduit for exchange of goods, not a party to those exchanges.

That is a shame.

You are correct.

The sh*t winds are blowing and the sh*t hawks are circling.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Sorry I don't want to take away from the original point @bigjoe was making. Yes, we are seeing a lot of growth, and for the most part it's great.

Those idiots have loaded up a hair trigger double barreled s**t machine gun and the barrels pointed straight at their own heads

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Never thought I'd see a TPB reference on here. That's awesome

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back