• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

85 y/o and still getting after it....

dalton916

SH Member
a803eb14ce5c56a4882403c8f6f1cc68.jpg

That’s my dad. He and my brother go up to Michigan every year for the gun season. 10pt, 237 lbs dressed.

I told him today that if I was telling the story it would go like this; “well, he was slightly one eightying away...”

This is so cool

I hope to be in the woods at that age

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome! Please tell him congrats for me! Hope I'm able to hang with my boy's when I'm that old!! And I love the Navy hat!!!

Last edited:
I hope I can get it done like that when I'm your dads age. I also really hope my kids want to hunt with me and drag my stuff out of the woods. Tell him congrats, he was probably a great dad and getting it done on a great buck.

You and your brother should be proud as well for keeping him going and out there. Good job to all of ya!

Back