• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

A thread named "Pictures".

WHW

Vendor Rep
May 11, 2007 I started a thread, on another site, sharing some of my pictures through third party Photobucket, with narration. I never dreamed that it would grow to 74 pages (1500 pictures) before I lost the interest to continue.

Sometime last year Photobucket made it impossible to see them and wanted an huge monthly fee, that I wouldn't commit to, to make them available again. But, I recently found out that another outfit purchased Photobucket and released all the pictues. So, I would like to invite the members of this site to check them out. The main theme is hunting and outdoors with family & friends. I hope some of you find them interesting.

http://www.outdoorcore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=3645

Thanks for the link Warren. I also enjoyed your thread titled My Style of Hunting, it was very informative. In fact I have that one saved on my favorite list.

Reactions: WHW
I started checking out a couple pictures but it looks like I might have to wait till I'm not at the fishing camp to really enjoy looking and reading about each one. I love going through pictures I'm excited to look at them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Awesome thread @WHW
I thoroughly enjoy all the info and experiences you share. I always take note when legends speak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome thread @WHW
I thoroughly enjoy all the info and experiences you share. I always take note when legends speak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you, Sir, I appreciate your kind words. But, I'm no legend. Just an average hunter that's spent more than an average amount of time in the woods searching for high percentage hunting experiences.

Cool thread. It will take a while to read. Thanks for sharing.

Warren,thanks for making me a better hunter. I'm always on the lookout for a primary feed tree when i scout.

Page 18. These story's make me think a lot of the one deer hunt I ever made with my father. We went as guest of a frind of my uncle Billy's. Nothing was killed but some rabbits but I had a great time non the less. Sleeping in tents getting trucks stuck in the mud, the things a boys dreams are made of. This was also the time when all I wanted to kill for was to eat flesh, and anything killed was a trophy. Thank you for sharing this thread. It has rekindled something in me that was almost lost. I can't wait to shake your hand.

I'm glad to know that you're taking the time to see all the pictures and read the stories. I appreciate your interest. I've been encouraged many times to write a book. My answer is; "I've already written it, named it "The Womack Journals" and posted it here". http://www.outdoorcore.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=45&sid=c8702eb5884cf2e7a06159335a229a13

My 3D course is ready and I'm looking forward to shooting and visiting with you. Hope to see you soon.

I've made it to page 50. Loving it.
Trying to one-up me are you I'm just kidding. I'm pretty slow when it comes to reading and on occasion I have to go back and reread. I love Mr Warren's stories and his pictures are great. I've honestly started to have dreams about some of the people he talks about in his photos as if I've known them for a long time and actually spent time hunting with them.

I'm glad to know that you're taking the time to see all the pictures and read the stories. I appreciate your interest. I've been encouraged many times to write a book. My answer is; "I've already written it, named it "The Womack Journals" and posted it here". http://www.outdoorcore.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=45&sid=c8702eb5884cf2e7a06159335a229a13

My 3D course is ready and I'm looking forward to shooting and visiting with you. Hope to see you soon.
Good to hear Mr Warren. I'll get in touch with you here in the next couple weeks and we'll set up a day to come shoot. A friend of mine just gave me a great big giant boat that I'm going to try to sell so I need to do a little bit of clean up work on it before I list it. I'm hoping it sells really fast it'll be a huge blessing financially from the wife and I. Here's a picture of the boat I'm talking about. Also I have an acre and a half pond in my backyard that I stocked with F1 Tiger Bass 3 years ago and we've already caught one over 4 lb. If you ever would like to come and do some fishing here at the house you're welcome anytime.
8ba06a97fb48f8d04d2ced6fa194f61f.jpg

WOW, that's a heck of a gift. Hope you realized big benefits from selling it. Thanks for the fishing invitation.

Back