• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Aero Hunter Customer Service

rutjr

Oct 6, 2018
Cumberland, RI
I ordered a Kestrel on October 6th. When I ordered it, the website said because of wildfires there would be a four to six week delivery. Debbie Hammond sent me an email explain it to me again and said I wouldn't receive it until November 30th. I told her I understood that when I ordered it. I ordered a couple things since then and every question I had was answered promptly within a few hours every time. Today she sent me an email telling the buckles I wanted were backordered by the manufacturer and they wouldn't have them until the end of December so I wouldn't get the Kestrel until next year. Or they could replace them with Raptors if I wanted and the Kestrel would be shipped out today. I just think that she was outstanding with her communications with me and think she deserves kudos.

Gamover06

Oct 24, 2018
SE Minneosta
Wife is ordering me the Kestrel for Christmas. I have been telling her all month to get it ordered but I guess 2 min. to place the order is just to much time for her. Now instead of getting to use it the last week of the season I will have to wait till next season..... : (

bongo

SH Member
Jan 26, 2015
N Ft Myers, Florida
I ordered a Kestrel on October 6th. When I ordered it, the website said because of wildfires there would be a four to six week delivery. Debbie Hammond sent me an email explain it to me again and said I wouldn't receive it until November 30th. I told her I understood that when I ordered it. I ordered a couple things since then and every question I had was answered promptly within a few hours every time. Today she sent me an email telling the buckles I wanted were backordered by the manufacturer and they wouldn't have them until the end of December so I wouldn't get the Kestrel until next year. Or they could replace them with Raptors if I wanted and the Kestrel would be shipped out today. I just think that she was outstanding with her communications with me and think she deserves kudos.

I bought my EVO in Jan 15. I have since bought two Kestrels and a Kite. Their customer service is top shelf. I’m also old fashioned and like being able to talk to someone on the phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bowhunter777

Sep 27, 2018
Yes they have the best customer service in the saddle industry in my opinion and they have a number you can call to actually talk to somebody!

Reactions: ricky racer