• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Aerolites sticks with 3 step aiders

Made a 3 step aider last night and used it today, it’s harder to get my sticks set at or above head height but the aider worked slicker than snot. Other than the frost knot slipping a bit and making the step a bit too far,it made it hard to get my size 14 boots out, they worked great. I got to 20-23’ without stretching them out much. Just need to whip the stirrups to make them stiffer and I’ll be set. I also added some webbing to my screw in steps then whipped the step with paracord. It made for a more comfortable step and easier to screw it. It made it almost silent carrying them too

Back