• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Aider on Platform?

Bowtie747

SH Member
Hey guys, I was thinking the other day. This is just an idea, I don’t know if it a dumb one or not either.
Anyone ever tried running something like a Ultimaider on your platform?
My thoughts were two sticks with aiders plus an aider on the platform. I don’t know if it’s “safe” so if it’s dumb please don’t hate. It’s just an idea or a thought I wanted people’s opinion on. My other thought was keep it rolled up on your platform for extra height if ever needed. I like to be where I need to be not where my sticks allow me to be. Say I need 2 more feet to be in the best cover of the tree or something. Anyways, just see what people thought or if they have done it before. Thanks!

Oh shoot, hey thanks! Totally forgot about one sticking when guys put aiders on their platforms! Thanks again! Ha

Back