• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

ALPS Hybrid X Pack

PAhunter90

Hey All

I have been looking at this pack for awhile and pulled the trigger on the preorder. It just arrived today. This pack is extremely well made and I think could be great for saddle hunters. It is an internal pack frame with bag attachment. You can use with bag attached or just meat hauler mode. I am thinking the frame will be awesome to haul climbing method and gear and also have frame to haul meat out. Pennsylvania just made it illegal to haul deer carcasses across the line from MD, VA, and NY. There will be a lot more packing deer out in my future. Great pack for a great price.

http://www.alpsoutdoorz.com/products/extreme/hybrid-xHybrid-X-2018-Left-Profile.jpg Hybrid-X-2018-Meat-Hauler-Pack.jpg Hybrid-X-2018-Left-Profile.jpg Hybrid-X-2018-Left-Profile.jpg Hybrid-X-2018-Meat-Hauler-Pack.jpg

Cheers

Taylor

I really like it, I must have about a half dozen or more badlands packs. Need to sell some off, keep us posted on how it works out.

Looks like a nice pack, I'm in the market for one, thanks for sharing! Ok, wait, 6lbs 3oz for 2700 cubic inches?

Where are you at in PA? I was raised north of scranton.

Last edited:
Back