• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

And now for jewelry...

Ok so the jewelry is way cool but I have to admit I am slightly disappointed. I thought for sure you were about to let us know they had started banding deer like ducks and had visions of bridge jewelry. :tonguewink:

1/16”amsteel core? I’ll take 2 please :tearsofjoy:

Ok I'm gonna be Sir Buzz Killington. But I don't know if Amsteel necklace make sense. If it got caught in something, I rather have a necklace break then decapitate me. :eek:

I remember tungsten carbide rings where really popular with the military guys because they were 'indestructible'. And they are, so if things happened, they are pretty much going to have to saw it off rather then cutting it off with a bolt cutter. Thank god I researched how to remove them before buying.

NICE Redbeard. my wife makes these too! and crab claw jewelry for Marylanders. Im starting to make some with all my old brass casings i refused to throw away. I would call yourself "self-employed" and not unemployed. If your working and making money its all good man. Respect the Hustle. You need to set up shop on FB marketplace, Etsy, Local bars/restaurants, farmers markets, etc. People eat this stuff up as long as you dont charge snobby elite artist prices. Obviously if you start using sterling silver or something you gotta charge more.

NICE Redbeard. my wife makes these too! and crab claw jewelry for Marylanders. Im starting to make some with all my old brass casings i refused to throw away. I would call yourself "self-employed" and not unemployed. If your working and making money its all good man. Respect the Hustle. You need to set up shop on FB marketplace, Etsy, Local bars/restaurants, farmers markets, etc. People eat this stuff up as long as you dont charge snobby elite artist prices. Obviously if you start using sterling silver or something you gotta charge more.
I'm having a blast man. It's something to tinker with while sitting on the couch in the evenings when my wife is sewing. Pretty neat seeing different combinations of stuff come together. We just went to the store and got material to make earrings so we'll see how those turn out.

Guess I could sell some stuff on Etsy at some point.

Are You sure that you live in the right state?you could be an Oregunian.aka the Jefferson state.if we give the Willamette valley to Vancouver washington.and amancipate the good people of northern Cali from its southern comie counter part to create the greatest state....the Jefferson state.none the less you would fit right in as an antrapanure here.

Back