• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Another reason to not field dress your deer

BTaylor

SH Member
Oct 23, 2019
Central Arkansas
67c774eb08eccdfd83af927844fc47a3.jpg

Had just finished breaking down my doe. Couple tablespoons of water and paper towel or a wet wipe and your hands are clean. Don’t have to show at the truck looking guilty lol. Truly feel sorry for folks that have to bring the whole deer out. I brought this one out cause I was on private and only had to drag it 50 yards to a wheeler trail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brydan

Oct 15, 2015
I don’t mind field dressing that much, gloves are an easy fix for dirty hands. I just wish we could keep going to break the animal down and pack it out. Bringing the whole animal out sucks even if it’s dressed

Reactions: BTaylor

Tknapp

Jul 8, 2022
I'm in Pa We have a small creek or stream all over so I just use natures wash station to clean up before dragging out.

Reactions: BTaylor