• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Any Southern California old heads ?

RotoTillerGuy

I am a bit of a newbie wanting to practice with more experienced old heads.

regarding the climbing aspects and the crossbow aspects.

I bought all the equipment like the Petzl Sequia and Petzl Zigzag, TenPoint Siege. I have been practicing on my own but I think it would be valuable to practice with others even if they are newbies like myself.

Last edited:
Nothing out of the ordinary in comparison to a normal Winter rain. You can not believe anything on the news these days.
We did though get a solid 3 inches of rain in one single day.

it is unusual to get a rain like this in the month of August. I find it refreshing and a nice break in the heat. It will though now become unusually humid in comparison to the normal dry heat of Summer.

I just went outside and washed my cars in the free car wash.

Not sure if I’m an old head but I did grow up in San Diego. I now live in Colorado and California tried to collect state taxes for 3 years after I left. Welcome and hopefully you can hook up with someone close by.

Back